We each have access to infinite wisdom. We have channels to the greater universe. One way access it is to take a few minutes to connect to yourself, your inner knowing and wisdom. To do this, take a moment to turn off or tune out distractions.
Take a deep breath.
Breathe in until your whole body expands.
Breathe out until your whole body relaxes. This will slow you down and for some, that is all it will take.
Additional suggestions for those who need gentle nudges:
- Light a candle and be fully present as you do so
- Invite images to come into your awareness and trust in what arrives
- Drum, sing, dance
- Pull tarot cards
- Drink tea
- Go outside, put your feet on the ground (even with shoes on), take a walk
- Notice the beauty around you (yes, it is there too)
- Tune into positive messages
- Do yoga
- Turn off social media
- Reach out to a friend
It does not need to take a long time. A moment can make a big difference. However you choose to connect with yourself will be lovely.
How will you connect with yourself this week?